Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Tree House Fun

It's been raining for the past few days here in Nashvegas. So Jeremy and I decided to head out to Cool Springs Mall. We let Josie play in the little indoor playground area. It has insects to crawl on/around, tunnels, a play raft, a slide, and one of those silly mirrors that you find at fairs, among other things-but you get the picture. The floor is squishy supposedly to soften the kids falls.I just hope they don't mind rug burns.

I think one of her favorite activities were the tunnels.


However, I wasn't worried about the falling so much as I was worried about ALL those GERMS. I know I know, Josie has to start building up her immunity. But you can be sure I lathered all 3 of us with Purell after the fact.

Josie loved climbing up the stairs and going down the slide, even though her eyes were closed the whole time she was sliding down.

PEEK-A-BOO DADDY! WE SEE YOU!

1 comment:

Darla Ortiz said...

She looks like she is having so much fun!