One of Josie's gifts was a Build-a-Bear gift certificate. I, yes "I", was so excited! I have always wanted a reason a good reason to visit Build a Bear. And buying clothes for Rocco, my 5 pound Yorkie-Pom, doesn't count. So, now I have Josie! Our Build a Bear "Queen", I mean helper,...Sean, was so patient with Josie.
Josie's bear getting stuffed full of love, aka...cotton.
Making a wish and saying "I love you!"...and placing the heart in the bear.
Josie giving her bear an air bath.
"Mommy look at all of these cool clothes."
"I like these pants. They taste good."
Jeremy loving on his little princess.
Printing the birth certificate...It's a BOY!!! 8 lbs. 5 oz...named Chandler.
Why Chandler? The sweater vest.
Such a cute bear...and it's even holding a Happy Birthday Cupcake!
Thank you Brenda!


3 comments:
Badda, bing. Too cute. Can Josie be any cuter?
I woild have loved to have been there to see all of this.
I would have loved for you to be there too mom. : )
Post a Comment