Friday, July 25, 2008
First Steps
Last night we were at the neighbors house visiting, watching TV, and having some snacks. When something very exciting happened....JOSIE TOOK HER FIRST STEPS ALL BY HERSELF!!!! Yeah JOSIE!!! It was so funny because the first time she did it she really didn't even know what she did. She took two tiny steps from my knee over to the wall. Then she looked back and me and smiled. Of course, I shouted, "Did you see that? Did you see? She just took two steps all by herself!" Jeremy and my friend Annie did see. So then I brought Josie back over to me and had her do it again. (just to make sure it wasn't an accident) I faced her towards Jeremy and said, "Walk to Daddy..." And sure enough she did-she even walked back to me!! Oh, it was so neat to see her huge drooly grin spread across her face. When she would fall down and "go boom" after a few steps she would just smile and clap her hands. I could hear her in my mind saying, "Momma, Dada....did you see me?" It was a night I will never forget. Again, she reminded me of how grateful I am to have her in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment