This is what happens when the pigtails are removed. TOOOOOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's the little things in life that make the best memories.
Friday, July 11, 2008
Diva in Training
Just looking at this picture makes me smile. I love her so much. I love that when I'm having a bad day I can hold her in my arms, watch her play, hear her laugh, or hear her say mommy and....all my troubles melt away. Because I know nothing else in this world matters more. I love my family and I love love love my best friend Jeremy.

This is what happens when the pigtails are removed. TOOOOOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's the little things in life that make the best memories.
This is what happens when the pigtails are removed. TOOOOOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's the little things in life that make the best memories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
too cute! I love the "sprouts". Go Diva Josie!
Post a Comment