
Bitter is the New Black : Confessions of a Condescending, Egomaniacal, Self-Centered Smartass, Or, Why You Should Never Carry a Prada Bag to the Unemployment Office by Jen Lancaster
This book is filled with sarcasm and witty humor. It was an easy comfortable read and look I forward to reading her other two memoirs. I've already bought them but I'm in the middle of reading other novels right now. So, I will let you know when I get to them.


2 comments:
Hey, I didn't realize you had a blog. Maybe you let me know before, but I didn't process it well. (I've still got pregnancy brain! Waiting for my old brain to return but have a feeling it never will!) Anyway, thanks for the link to mine! :) And now I know where to check when I'm looking for a good book to read!
You need to read Jen's second, Bright Lights, Big "A". It's filled with even more humor, sarcasm, and wit. I have it if you want to borrow.....Kari
Post a Comment